Vacations are meant to be stress-free, if not downright blissful. No matter where you’re going, whether you’re skiing in the Swiss Alps or relaxing on a white sand beach, visiting the doctor probably isn’t on your itinerary. However, there’s always a chance that your trip will take an unplanned detour and you’ll require medical attention.
According to research, 6 to 87 percent of people get sick while traveling abroad. And there are a lot of other problems you might run into while traveling. This can be a stressful situation especially if you are travelling with kids or older people. The only thing one cares about in such a situation is the quick treatment and service from the best doctor in the nearby vicinity.
The hotel doctor services at Oncall Doctor Services in Dubai are intended to offer medical assistance to visitors who fall sick/ill while traveling to a new place, especially if it’s a long trip. To assist you in getting back on your feet as soon as possible and to be able to get back to your vacation, these services are available around the clock and anywhere in Dubai City. These services provide a wide range of medical services when you need them most. Skilled medical professionals’ teams are always ready to provide medical assistance through Dubai’s hotel doctor services, which are prompt and effective.
Why is Doctor on Call services the best choice for travelers in need of medical attention?
Getting assistance from the experts is nothing less than a challenge whether traveling to another part of your country or another continent. Dubai has gained notoriety and is developing as a business center and tourist hotspot. Residents and visitors in this growingly significant city for business and tourism deserve access to world-class healthcare services around the clock. Although there are some cutting-edge hospitals and clinics in the city, sometimes it is preferable to look for a doctor on-call service, particularly when you are traveling, and are in resting mode. Of course, your hotel can help you find a doctor.
Due to the high level of uncertainty with falling sick, you can never predict when you might need medical help. Travelers to Dubai frequently forget to take precautions and medications on time; some even run out of regular medications. The appropriate medication can be prescribed by a doctor from the Doctor on Call service with the best treatment and diagnosis. Doctors can communicate with you quickly and are fluent in a variety of languages, including Arabic, English, and others. To recommend the best course of treatment, they will inquire about your entire medical history and current health.
Our primary goal is to deliver the quickest medical care possible to your home or hotel in Dubai. We are firm at providing dependable, effective, and professional medical services because we are aware that our patients expect and deserve them. Residents of Dubai know to count on us for high-quality even in the case of emergency medical services. We enjoy hosting all tourists and providing them with the highest quality, most deluxe medical care in all conceivable emergencies.
Our primary goal is-
- Provide top-notch medical care at your residence or hotel by highly competent and enthusiastic staff, which is available throughout Dubai.
- Maintain the best response time while offering the best doctor-on-call services. 24/7 throughout Dubai City.
- To give tourists hassle-free medical assistance, highly managed sample collection and laboratory testing facilities are available.
- To best serve our patients, we keep abreast of the most recent advancements in medical technology.
Benefits of Doctor on Call services for tourists-
Convenience and time savings
Due to the city’s hectic lifestyle, tourists and even the residents frequently struggle to find time for medical appointments at the appropriate time. By availing of doctor-on-call services, there is no longer any need to visit a clinic, wait in long lines, or sit in traffic for hours. Individuals with hectic schedules, working professionals, and parents juggling multiple responsibilities will particularly appreciate this convenience. These services help people save time and lessen the stress associated with traditional healthcare appointments by offering medical consultations in the convenience of their own home or place of business.
Privacy and discretion
In the healthcare industry, privacy and confidentiality are crucial. Patient privacy is prioritized by Doctor on Call Services in Dubai by using secure and encrypted communication channels. Patients can openly and confidently express their concerns about their health knowing that their personal information will be kept private.
Delivery of medication on demand
Especially for tourists, locating the maps can be a challenging task especially when they are sick. Therefore, Many Doctors Call Services provides on-demand medication delivery in addition to consultations. By easing your burden and providing you with the right requirements, tourists don’t have to take the extra hassle of making a separate trip to the pharmacy, this feature streamlines the process of obtaining prescribed medications. It guarantees that patients can begin their treatment right away, hastening the recovery process.
Friendly and compassionate staff
Being in a medical emergency while traveling alone or far from home is difficult. The doctors and nurses on this team are fully aware that providing medical care entails more than just writing prescriptions; it also entails providing individualized attention, showing empathy, and engaging in constructive conversation. The medical staff is always amiable, and patients frequently give them positive feedback. In addition to giving, you medicine to relieve your pain, they can also make you feel better with their educational conversation.
If pathological or laboratory tests are necessary for your private or Premium Doctor to make a more accurate diagnosis, an efficient team will collect the patients’ samples and deliver the laboratory report as soon as possible.
Highly Qualified & Experienced Team
The doctors, nurses, and physiotherapists on our team are all highly qualified and experienced medical professionals whom the Dubai Health Authority has licensed. Our doctors can diagnose and treat a variety of illnesses because they have received international training.
We provide the best diagnosis within time. To make sure the tourists are neither wasting nor investing a lot of their time with doctors and worrying about their health or someone close to them. We believe in quick medical assistance to make sure we ease the process of every tourist who falls sick in Dubai City while traveling.
How Can I Find a Doctor in Dubai City?
A number for emergency medical assistance should be provided to you if you have travel insurance or an international health insurance plan so that you can call it to make arrangements for a doctor’s appointment. Call your insurance provider first to make an appointment. They will frequently pay the provider directly and can assist you in making an appointment.
You can also simply make an appointment with a doctor on call medical facility if you do not have insurance. These services are very quick and responsive. Doctor on Call or hotel services will also assist you with medical checkups and the right diagnosis. Helping you with the right treatment afterward.
Why should you consult a physician while in Dubai?
A DHA-qualified medical staff has a fully licensed team of doctors, nurses, therapists, and other medical professionals with extensive experience. They are effective in treating a wide range of ailments, allergies, and even jet lag. Whenever you call, a qualified doctor and team of medical professionals will visit you and provide the urgently needed medical care.
Wherever you choose, receive treatment from Doctors of General Practice. A doctor on call or hotel is available and will travel to wherever you are in Dubai. They could show up at your hotel room, workplace, or nursing home. Therefore, if you are traveling to Dubai and need urgent medical attention, you can call GP on Call, and a doctor and a team of specialists will arrive within a few crucial minutes to provide you with 24-hour responsive service. We are aware of how valuable your time is, particularly when you are traveling and seeking medical care.
- The goal in this situation is to get tourists medical care as soon as possible. Call GP on Call at any time, day or night, 365 days a year, even on holidays.
- Medical professionals on our team are kind and compassionate toward patients, and they treat people of all ages with respect and dignity. Compassionate medical assistance. We have a multicultural team, and our doctors can communicate easily with the tourists. Before beginning treatment, our team makes sure to put your comfort first and to fully comprehend your needs and expectations.
- Your preferred location in Dubai can be visited by our team of doctors and medical specialists. We can visit you anywhere in the Emirate of Dubai & Ras Al Khaimah, whether you are at a hotel, office, or someone else’s house. After you schedule an appointment with us, our team will contact you in less than 30* minutes.
- Available around the clock, we offer medical care to visitors to Dubai at any hour of the day. You can schedule an appointment with us at any time, and we’re open even on weekends and holidays.
Simple first-aid supplies
Despite this fact, our doctors are always available. Here is a comprehensive list of things we would recommend you to keep in your first aid tool kit:-
Without these essentials, no emergency kit for travel is complete:
- Antibacterial wipes are used for cleaning hands and tools.
- Hand sanitizer- Use hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol before touching any cuts or scrapes.
- Quick-cooling pack- These single-use packs quickly become cold to soothe minor burns, bumps, and bruises.
- A painkiller- Generally used for headaches or sprains.
- Scissors- If you need to cut bandages, gauze, or open medication packages, bring them in your checked luggage rather than your carry-on if you’re traveling by air.
- Self-adhesive wrap- Use self-adhesive wrap to bandage sore knees, ankles, or other injuries without the use of pins or other tools.
- Thermometer- Use a dependable thermometer to check for a fever.
- Tweezers- They’re the essential tool for removing bee stingers, splinters, and ticks.
Requisites for skin issues
Include these in your travel emergency kit to address skin issues.
- Aloe vera lotion: This multi-tasker works wonders on skin irritation and sunburns.
- Apply antibiotic ointment before placing a bandage on the affected area.
- Antiseptic: Antiseptic in the form of a spray or wipes is perfect for cleaning dirt and germs from minor cuts and scrapes.
- Bandages- carry small, medium, and large bandages.
- Calamine lotion- This can treat itchy conditions like poison ivy, hives, and other skin rashes.
- Gauze- Have a roll of gauze and some gauze pads on hand for any wounds that require more than a bandage.
- Medical tape is required to secure the gauze to the skin.
Travel medicine for stomach discomfort
- Antacids: These treat mild indigestion or heartburn.
- Medication to treat diarrhea.
- Stool softeners or laxatives are useful if you’re constipated.
- Even if you don’t frequently experience motion sickness, keep a few tablets in your kit just in case. Be mindful that some may make you sleepy.
Respiratory problems’ first aid
- When you’re traveling, sniffles, sneezes, and coughs are annoying. Take these medicines with you in case you get sick.
- Cold-relieving medications: Bring both daytime and nighttime remedies for a runny nose, a cough, and a headache.
- Cough suppressant: This can stop you from hacking and give you the rest you need.
- Nasal saline spray- To relieve congestion and allergies, gently clean your nostrils.